kiClarity is Kachina Abeita's signature approach to somatic re-education and movement therapy using the Feldenkrais Method®.
ki is ch'i energy, the vital life force.
Clarity of intention invites freedom of choice and optimal use of ch'i.
kiClarity offers keys to develop your minds ability to teach your body and
- Clarify your intentions that translate into actions
- Explore movement options to reduce pain
- Clarify movement choices that re-educate your nervous system
- Refine function to improve skeletal alignment
- Experience less effort in everyday life activities
As we improve the organization of our skeletal structure our energy flows better, we improve our relationship with gravity and we are freer to express a state of wellness.
kiClarity movement reeducation and therapy helps you through
- clarity of touch that listens,that instructs,that communicates options
- awakening your curiosity about HOW you move
- energizing your self-awareness for self-correction
- teaching your brain to improve your physical condition
Know your options - Make better choices - Be free of pain - Choose improvement
Whether it is a subtle movement of ki/ energy or the mechanical movement of skeletal action it is essential that there is clarity in communicating one's intention into action. For this thinking, sensing, feeling and acting must come into harmony.
When there is pain, dysfunction, or disability we seek help. The ability to discern which level of human functioning needs to be improved is an art and a science.
Bridges or connections exist between the subtle and the gross elements of the human body/mind.Traveling the inner bridges from energy flows, or fluid congestion, muscle constriction, or skeletal misalignments to excess or misfiring of neurological signals is the art and science at work through Kachina Abeita's knowing touch. The inquisitiveness of a detective, the intuitiveness of a sculptress, the keen observations of a mechanical engineer and the compassion of a caring heart are the qualities alchemized in her work.
Who can benefit from kiClarity?
- A person in acute pain or discomfort from back or neck pain, hip, knee or shoulder problems, or stress from breathing difficulties.
- A person in chronic pain or stress due to postural dysfunction (such as scoliosis), chronic conditions (such as arthritis or fibromyalgia), accidents ( such as whiplash, falls or ligament strain injuries) or overuse injuries ( such as RSI, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, etc.) that has not responded to other treatments.
- A person in the performing arts, martial arts and sports recovering from an injury or wanting to learn how to prevent re-injury or to achieve new levels of skill for performance.
- A person in stress, pain or disability before or after surgery (pre-and postoperative recovery).
- A person dedicated to personal growth through developing awareness, reducing stress and maintaining flexibility of body and agility of mind.
- An adult or child with developmental delay or neurological difficulties (such as strokes, brain injury, cerebral palsy, MS).